Cambridge is set in the rural heartland of Waikato in New Zealand’s North island. There are a host of exciting activities, cultural and natural sights, outdoor adventures and culinary experiences..
- Visit local wineries and take a wine tour
- Dine out at any of or excellent local restaurants and cafes
- Take a day trip to Rotorua and explore a thermal wonderland
- Visit the famous Hobbiton in Matamata, just a short drive from Cambridge
- Visit Huka falls and ride the Jet
- Learn more about Cambridge and visit the museum
- Enjoy a stroll through galleries and antique shops
- Get acquainted with the community at one of the weekend markets
- Take a trek through beautiful native bush
- Cambridge is well known for equestrian activities, so get out there for a ride
All of this and so much more is waiting for you here in Cambridge!